Since 2005, Air Wave Heating & Cooling Inc. has built its reputation in the Guelph community as an efficient, reliable, and professional provider of HVAC services. In addition to working hard, we like to be a little goofy and have some fun!
Do you have the technical skills, professional attitude, and dedication to providing outstanding customer service? Learn more about advancing your HVAC career with Air Wave.
Careers at Air Wave
Air Wave Heating and Cooling Inc. is currently seeking licensed HVAC Technicians/Mechanics to join our service team. We have a rapidly growing customer base and offer an attractive work atmosphere.
- Valid 313A Refrigeration Certificate, ODP Certification, and G1 or G2 Licence along with work experience servicing and installing related equipment for commercial, industrial, and residential clients.
- Strong diagnostic skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Capable of making repair decisions with safety in the forefront as well as customer satisfaction.
- Valid Driver’s Licence with clean driving record.
- Deliver professional customer service to our clients.
- Diagnose causes of HVAC equipment operation failures.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers and/or their representatives.
- Communicate any site HVAC improvement/repair suggestions that are necessary for proper equipment performance and/or building comfort.
- Perform installation, service, and maintenance tasks as required.
- Provide accurate service reports upon completion of any work to ensure the customer and administration staff are properly informed.
- Understand and adhere to all site-specific health and safety regulations.
- G1 Licensed Technician or a G2 Licence holder with extensive equipment experience working with a G1 Technician.
- 3 to 5 years experience is preferred.
- Experience diagnosing and repairing boiler/hydronic systems is an asset.
- Familiarity with the local gas codes.
- Strong oral and writing skills.
- Rotational paid “on call” is required.
- Drivers Licence & Clean Abstract (Required)
- 313A – Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (Required)